Email Alerts of G-Force Events
Remote Playback Capable
30 Second Updates
Today’s business economy is challenging to say the least. Keeping track of everything we do as business owners, managers and the like can be difficult and especially stressful. Many can relate. We can help.
Want to Improve Fleet Safety?
Have a Shrinking Budget?
Get Rid of Your Outdated GPS Tracking System?
In the world of business today, companies are constantly trying to find new ways to cut costs to accommodate their new budget numbers. Safety Track has addressed those concerns and we understand the cost cutting requirements needed when it comes to the Fleet and Transportation sector.
That’s is why Safety Track has developed the first 4 Channel DVR System of this kind in North America.
4 Highest Costs for Fleet Owners /Transportation Companies:
Drivers can take a toll on your fleet. Hard braking/acceleration can impact your fleet’s budget.
Having just one at fault accident can change your rates.
Ever “settle” out of court on a disputable insurance claim?
View Your Driver/Operator in “Real Time”.
See What Your Driver Sees.
Watch Your Driver/Operator Live On the Job.
Give Your Fleet Drivers a “Hot Spot” to Better Deliver Results.
Compare Drivers’ Driving Habits and See Who Are the Better Drivers.
Full GPS Tracking Features:
Reports – History, Daily
Alerts – Geofence, Speeding, etc…
Supported Cameras – Up to 4 Cameras Supported:
- Up to 4 camera’s recording simultaneously, based on your individual needs.
Recording Channel – Continuous Recording:
- This 4 Channel DVR has continuous recording capability so you never miss a moment even when you’re not streaming live.
Streaming in 4G*:
- Stream with a reliable 4G network and view your driver in real time as if you were riding along with them.
Built in GPS:
- With Google Maps integration, you can see right where your driver is at any point via satellite and street view.
- Historical reporting, alerting, and geofencing coming soon.
Vehicle Route Tracker:
- Keep track of your driver’s route and know where they have been and where they are going.
- Sudden stops, hard acceleration, hard turns, and speeding; review all with our Driver ScoreCard.
- All will be tracked and reported – with corresponding video to show what your driver was doing during the event.
High Resolution Video:
- 720p video*
* 4G LTE Video signal may vary based on coverage area. *