The UCIT is the First Four Channel Live Streaming Camera with a Full GPS Tracking Suite
Today’s business economy is challenging to say the least. Keeping track of everything we do as business owners, managers and the like, can be difficult and especially stressful. Many can relate. We can help.
- Want to Improve Fleet Safety?
- Have a Shrinking Budget?
- Want to Replace your Outdated GPS Tracking System?
In the world of business today, companies are constantly trying to find new ways to cut costs to accommodate their new budget numbers. Safety Track has been listening to those concerns and we understand the cost cutting requirements needed when it comes to the fleet and transportation sector.
That’s is why Safety Track has developed the first system of this kind in North America.
- Up to 4 Cameras Supported:
- Up to 4 cameras recording simultaneously, based on your individual needs.
- Continuous Recording:
- The DVR has continuous recording capability so you never miss a moment even when you aren’t streaming live.
- Streaming in 4G*:
- Stream with a reliable 4G network and view your driver in real time as if you were riding along with them.
- Built in GPS:
- With Google Maps integration, you can see where your driver is at any point via Satellite and Street view.
- Historical reporting, alerting, and geofencing.
- Vehicle Route Tracker:
- Keep track of your driver’s route and know where they have been and where they are going.
- G-Force Sensors:
- Sudden stops, hard acceleration, hard turns, speeding, and impacts will be reported. With corresponding video to show what your driver was doing during the event.
- High Resolution Video:
- 720p video *
* 4G video signal may vary based on coverage area. *