The Advance Solution – GPS Fleet Tracking System With Dispatch
It is a 100% Web-Based System. It is a fleet management tool that provides a rapid Return on Investment (ROI) and enables a fleet manager to REDUCE costs and INCREASE overall operational efficiencies.
Safety Track’s Advance GPS Fleet Tracking system provides fleet managers with Vehicle Location, Tracking, Reports and Alerts in a user-friendly and cost-effective solution with dispatch tracking.
The Advance Solution gives all the feature you expect in a GPS Fleet Tracking System, along with Free Dispatch Upgrade. All you do is add the Garmin.
Complete System Features
- Real-Time Web-based Data
- Full Reporting Capabilities
- Customizable SMS (text) Alerts Automatically Sent to Phone
- Integrated Google Maps
- Several Alerts (Maintenance, Speeding, Geofence, Idling, etc.)
- Complete 180 Day Vehicle History
- 3-Year Hardware Warranty
- Dispatch Enabled
Complete Mapping – Google Integration
Safety Track’s Advance Solution gives real time visibility and allows fleet owners to:
- Reduce operating expenses
- Detect and eliminate waste and fraud
- Improve worker performance and compliance
- Track start/stop times through visibility into driver routes and time stamps for entering or exiting a job site
It also provides valuable information to help Identify and correct driver behaviors that infiltrate your business and impact your bottom line, including:
- Excessive idling
- Route and schedule compliance
- Travel outside authorized areas
- Unauthorized use of company vehicles
- Fuel theft
- Increase accuracies and efficiencies
- Ensure accurate time reporting for billing and payroll, and on-time scheduled vehicle maintenance
In conjunction with Garmin, the industry leader in turn-by-turn navigation systems,
Safety Track proudly offers the Driver Dispatch Fleet Management System.
Cost effective and driver friendly, this system was designed to provide companies
with cutting edge tools for tracking, routing, dispatching and messaging. Reliable
real-time wireless connectivity combined with voice aided guidance make this the
perfect tool for drivers, dispatchers and customer service.
- Send messages by driver or fleet.
- Request a read receipt.
- Ask a yes/no question.
- Get delivery notifications in real-time.
- Filter inbox by driver.
- Outbox filtered by driver, message type and message status.
- View mail from prior days.
- Closed message system keeps drivers from messaging or communicating.