4G LTE Fleet Dash Cam – Live Streaming Video
North America’s Only Live Streaming 4G LTE Fleet DashCam
See Why Connecticut Public Television chose Safety Track’s Fleet Dash Cam for their documentary. See more
Safety Track’s Award Winning 2 Channel 4G Live Dash Cam enables you to review video, audio and GPS data. Using dual camera technology, you will gain insight into your driver’s behavior and what your driver sees. With its dual camera technology, you can see what the driver is doing and improve Fleet Safety. Lower Insurance rates. Stop those Frivolous lawsuits for good. Documents your driver’s habits and review training processes and procedures. This is a cost-effective what to improve fleet and driver safety.
Fleet Dash Cam Features:
- Locking Bracket – Safet Secure – Tamper resistant
- Suitable for fleets, personal vehicles, taxi, bus, truck……
- Small size, easy installation, and dismount, it does not affect the driver’s line of sight.
- Insert the card and power on to start recording without additional operating.
- Simultaneously recording interior and exterior condition.
- Having full time, date recording and display on the screen directly.
- Recording driving condition, sound, G-Sensor and GPS data.
- Front view angle approx. 120 degrees. Back view angle approx. 170 degrees.
- Recording track of driving routes which can be shown on Google Map when we play the video.
- Micro SD memory card Class 10 or above recommended.
- G-sensor sensitivity can be adjusted according to road situations. When detecting a strong shock, the system will start emergency recording and keep the files without being overwritten.
- Professional file formats, without built-in lithium battery, no needs to afraid of heat and bursting concerns, it is the real black box.
Live Viewer Software:
4G Fleet Dash Cam System Specifications:
|Chipset||H.264 image compression chip|
|Sensor Device||Forward facing lens: 720p CMOS Sensor|
|Backward facing lens: VGA CMOS Sensor.|
|View Angle||Outside vehicle approx: 120 degree|
|Inside vehicle approx: 170 degree|
|Voltage||Please use 5V±5%, 1A Cigarette lighter adapter. The machine needs 4.7v
|Operating Temp||-15℃~+55℃ (Inside Vehicle).|
|Storage Device||Micro SD Card (4G/8G/16G/32G). Class 10 or above specification is available.|
|Recording Frame||Forward facing lens: 1280×720; Highest resolution: 30fps/25fps (NTSC/PAL)|
|Backward facing lens: 640×480; Highest resolution: 15fps/15fps (NTSC/PAL)|
|Auto record when power-up system; backward facing lens can be closed by
setting in software.
|Recording Content||Date, time, image, sound, G-sensor data, GPS data.|
|Recording Format||Specific format for software player.|
|Microphone||Built-in high sensitivity of single microphone for automatic voice adjustment.|
|Time Setup||Auto-calibrating by GPS signals. If GPS is not available, the built-in clock will
|G-Sensor||Internal 3D G-Sensor.|