How GPS Tracking Can Help Your Company
Use digital GPS fleet tracking to see where your vehicles are every minute on your PC screen. Get instant alerts on your email or phone. Set geofences, speed limits and more. Lower your fuel costs and increase productivity. Our easy‐to‐use web interface let’s managers have all their critical fleet information with the click of the mouse. Companies realize an ROI within weeks of using the system simply by the positive change in driver behavior. Other uses and benefits include:
• Monitor Gas Cards / Gas Purchases: Let’s face the facts‐‐fuel is an expensive business cost at any
price, and some employees try to cut corners and cut money out of your bottom line. Can you
afford even one employee stealing $20 in fuel every week ($1040/year) from your gas account?
That’s $1040 you could put in your own gas tank! This is another area
where questionable purchases can be tracked and verified with our
easy‐to‐use GPS fleet tracking software.
• Dispatch: The system allows dispatchers to send drivers to more jobs
without the cost of more vehicles. Routing becomes easier and more
efficient. The advantages to your dispatchers are valuable and
• Driver Accountability: Drivers now have a way to verify customer
visit times and work completed. This offers them a reliable way to
track their progress and protects them (and you!) against customer
complaints. Further, there won’t be anymore “gray area” when an
employee or customer disputes time spent on the job.
• Customer Service: Your customers will benefit from increased
accuracy, faster status reporting, detailed billing information, and
fewer delays in arrival time. These are just a few of the ways your customers and your employees
will enjoy GPS tracking.
Why Track Your Fleet?
• Excessive idle times
• Poor driver routing
• Personal or unauthorized
• Late start to work days or
excessive lunch breaks
• Gasoline theft
• Speeding and unsafe driving
• False or exaggerated
• Theft of company assets
• Liability risk
Top 10 Benefits of Tracking Your Vehicles
1) Use of dispatch feature to make
sure your customers get service
2) Theft prevention by always
knowing where your vehicles are.
3) Eliminate disputes between your
customers and employees.
4) Know that your employees are
where they are supposed to be.
5) Save money on gas by effectively
6) You want to save money on your
insurance bill. (Most insurances
provide discounts if a GPS Tracking
Device is installed in vehicle)
7) Eliminate side jobs and after hour
use of company vehicles.
8) Better overall time management.
9) Give directions to drivers/
employees if they get lost.
10) Go Green by lowering the impact of
your fleet on the environment