UCIT-V 4 Channel DVR
The First 4G LTE 4 Channel DVR, Live Streaming Video System
Now with Email Alerts of G-Force Events!
Remote Playback Capable
Today’s business economy is challenging to say the least. Keeping track of everything we do as business owners, managers and the like can be difficult and especially stressful. Many can relate. We can help.
- Want to Improve Fleet Safety?
- Have a Shrinking Budget?
- Get Rid of your Outdated GPS Tracking System?
In the world of business today, companies are constantly trying to find new ways to cut costs to accommodate their new budget numbers. Safety Track has been listening to those concerns and we understand the cost cutting requirements needed when it comes to the fleet and transportation sector.
That’s is why Safety Track has developed the first 4 channel DVR system of this kind in North America.
- Up to 4 Cameras supported:
- Up to 4 camera’s recording simultaneously, based on your individual needs
- Continuous recording:
- This 4 channel DVR has continuous recording capability so you never miss a moment even when you not streaming live.
- Streaming in 4G*:
- Stream with a reliable 4G network and view your driver in real time as if you were riding along with them.
- Built in GPS:
- With Google Maps integration, you can see right where your driver is at any point via satellite and Street view.
- Historical reporting, alerting, and geofencing coming soon.
- Vehicle Route Tracker
- Keep track of your driver’s route and know where they have been and where they are going.
- G-Force sensors
- Sudden Stops, Hard Acceleration, Hard Turns, Speeding, review all with our Driver ScoreCard.
- All will be tracked and reported on – with corresponding video to show what your driver was doing during the event.
- High resolution video
- 720p video *
* 4G LTE Video Signal may vary based on coverage area. *