The Only 2 Channel 4G LTE Verizon DashCam in North America
Today’s business economy is challenging, to say the least. Keeping track of everything we do as business owners, managers and the like can be difficult and especially stressful. Many can relate. We can help.
- Want to Improve Fleet Safety?
- Have a Shrinking Budget?
- Tired of Your Outdated GPS Tracking System?
In the world of business today, companies are constantly trying to find new ways to cut costs to accommodate their new budget numbers. Safety Track has been listening to those concerns and we understand the cost cutting requirements needed when it comes to the fleet and transportation sector.
That’s is why Safety Track has developed the first system of this kind in North America. The UCIT, a 2 channel 4G LTE Verizon DashCam.
Receive Email Alerts of G-Force Events.
- You could view your driver/operator in “Real Time”?
- You could see what your driver sees?
- You could watch them live on the job?
Protect your company in the right way:
- View your driver at any point during the day in high resolution over 4G LTE* with the real time camera. Remote playback of events while the vehicle is on the road.
- Avoid frivolous insurance claims against your company.
- Improve your fleet safety.
- Reduce wasted time on retraining your drivers.
The Only 2 Channel 4G LTE Verizon DashCam in America
- This Camera System has continuous recording capability so you never miss a moment even when you’re not streaming live.
Streaming in 4G LTE*:
- Stream with Verizon’s most reliable 4G network and view your driver in real time as if you were riding along with them.
- With Google Maps integration, you can see where your driver is at any point via Satellite and Street view.
- Historical reporting, alerting and geofencing. Coming soon.
- Keep track of your driver’s route and know where they have been and where they are going.
- Sudden stops, hard acceleration, hard turns, speeding, and impacts. All will be tracked and reported on – with the corresponding video to show what your driver was doing during the event. Coming soon
- 720p video *
* 4G LTE video signal may vary based on coverage area. *