ST-M3G GPS Fleet Tracking System
A Simple to use, Real-Time GPS Fleet Tracking Solution.
It is a 100% Web-Based System. It is a fleet management tool that provides a rapid Return on Investment (ROI) and enables a fleet manager to REDUCE costs and INCREASE overall operational efficiencies.
ST-M3G GPS Fleet Tracking system provides fleet managers with Vehicle Location, Tracking, Reports and Alerts in a user-friendly and cost-effective solution.
Fuel Card Integration, Automatic Driver Assignment, and GIS Overlay features were recently added to this system continuing industry leading excellence. Click here to learn more about these changes.
America’s #1 GPS Fleet Tracking System with Dispatch
ST-M3G GPS Fleet Tracking System and Garmin’s Personal Navigation Device (PND) option, provides for In-vehicle Tracking, Dispatching, Messaging Services, and turn-by-turn Voice Navigation.
Plan your day with ease. Managers and dispatchers can setup each driver’s daily jobs to be displayed on the in-vehicle Garmin.
- Send daily itineraries to one or all mobiles
- View up-to-date overview on status of jobs assigned to your vehicles
- View jobs through the filter feature for a fleet, single vehicle or the status of a vehicle
- Re-route or change vehicle route when new jobs are created
- View traffic in order to gauge accurate estimated arrival time for each job
Navigate safely and accurately to each job to help ensure better operations and optimize customer service.
- Automatic voice guided turn-by-turn directions
- Ability to accurately change job order based on proximity of current location
- Receive accurate estimated time of arrivals
- Change your route or directions to avoid traffic or troubled areas
- Notification sent back to the dispatcher when destination is reached.
Communicate instantly with your vehicle via two-way messaging on the Garmin display.
ST-M3G – Easy to Use Reports
Our GPS Fleet Tracking System – Industry Leading Reporting
- Start Stop – Used to verify work tickets. Logs Drive Time, Mileage and Arrival time. Displays actual time on job. Excellent for resolving customer disputes.
- Begin End Day – Two reports that serve as virtual time cards. View when each technician begins and ends the work day, and total miles driven.
- Detailed Activity – Three reports that provide a thorough examination of vehicle activity throughout the day.
- Speed – Managers can quickly and easily check for speeding problems within the Fleet to increase safety.
- Fleet Summary – Aids in detecting lower performing Drivers and Technicians. Also helps managers track trends and patterns in work flow.
- Fleet Status – Enables dispatchers to quickly and easily see the Location of every vehicle.
- Alerts – Provides instantaneous Email alerts when violations occur. View easy-to-read summaries of exceptions without sorting through Email.
- Locations – Aids in monitoring job site activity by providing details of the vehicle, location, date, time, and duration of each job. Also aids in detecting side jobs, and vehicle delivery history.
- Sensor – Reduces operating expenses by identifying undesirable vehicle operations such as excessive idling, late night and weekend cargo door access, tow lift operation, etc…
- Mileage by State – Aids in auditing fuel tax reporting by providing detailed mileage information by vehicle or by state.
- Driver – Summarizes performance metrics by driver. Valuable when different drivers use the same vehicle.
ST-M3G GPS Fleet Tracking – Automated Alerts:
ST-M3G users are able to utilize 12 customizable real-time email alerts. A user who deploys the ST-M3G real-time alerts can manage fleets by exception. The Alerts feature provides you with the capability to establish alert thresholds and to specify alert notification emails. Alerts may be sent to any email-enabled desktop computer or other device. The various types of alerts that can be enabled include:
- Vehicles arriving at location
- Vehicles entering a zone
- First movement
- Any Movement
- Vehicles over Speed
- Vehicles departing a location
- Vehicles exiting a zone
- No Movement
- Vehicle remains stopped for longer than a defined time
- Sensor activates/deactivates
ST-M3G GPS Fleet Tracking – Mapping:
With our GPS fleet tracking system, you get all of the mapping features you need to manage your fleet. Live traffic and Google’s Sateliite view come with this easy to use system. Streetview is another way to “see” where your fleet stops during the day.
America’s #1 GPS Fleet Tracking System
ST-M3G GPS Fleet Tracking – Drive Guard:
The most effective solution to eliminate distracted driving
Eliminates the urge to:
- Talk on the phone by blocking numbers except ones that are approved
- Text by disabling the users’ devices
- Send tweets on Twitter or use any other social media sites
- Browse internet websites