ST-1500 – Refrigerated Trailer Temperature Monitoring
The ST-1500 is a unique addition to the Safety Track’s Trailer Tracking product line. The ST-1500 provides real-time refrigerated trailer temperature monitoring on refrigerated trucks, and also provides continuous fleet tracking. With its 30 second updates, you will be notified when your trailer temperature has exceeded the maximum or minimum allowed range.
It was specifically designed and developed for the Refrigerated Transport Fleet. The ST-1500 System offers a large suite of temperature reporting, monitoring and alerting tools. Temperature alert notifications are generated when the container temperature exceeds the specified high and low threshold that are set by the end user. Additional alerts include notification if the device is disconnected from its power source (requires optional backup battery), and whether the reefer temperature controller is turned on or off.
The ST-1500 provides fleet tracking data in real-time, such as current location and indicates whether the vehicle is stationary or moving. In addition, speed, stop, and geo-fence alerts are available, as well as numerous fleet or truck activity reports.
The ST-1500 System is also fully supported by our optional two-year and three-year extended warranties.
- Increased Speed and Accuracy of Critical Temperature Data
- Real-Time Logistical Monitoring and Tracking
- Reduced Shrinkage and Spoilage Problems
- Lowered Cost of Waste
- Improved Operational Efficiency
- Improved Driver Awareness
- Enhanced Customer Service and Brand Value
Refrigerated Trailer Temperature Monitoring Features
- On-Demand Locating
- Real-Time Temperature Data
- High Set Temperature Alerts
- Low Set Temperature Alerts
- Power Loss Alerts
- Temperature On-Off Controller
- Bread Crumb Trail
- Alert Management
- Automated Geo-Fence Notification
- Industrial Water Resistant Enclosure
- Back-up Battery (Optional)
ST-1500 Alerts – Data
When carrying perishable cargo, you need to know temperature data and be able to react to it. The ST-1500 provides 24/7 call center monitoring, along with supplying you with all of the data you need to know when to contact your driver. Stay connected to your cargo. Enjoy peace of mind.
Graph Temperature data and see current or past temperatures.
- After Hour Report
- All Trips Report
- Consolidated Trip Report
- Daily Detail
- First/Last Location Report
- Geo-Fence Violation Report
- Idle Report
- Inactivity Report
- Landmark Report
- Input Alert
- Speed Alert
- Stop Report
- Summary Report