In Vehicle Camera DVR
- No Exterior Security Bracket
- SD Card Auto Recovery Function
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) Support
- Clearer Video Quality
- Built-in Wi-Fi Modules
- Voice Guide
- Voice alerts on camera conditions
- Resolution [ 1280 x 720p / 30fps ]
- Bright Security LEDs
- Ten bright security LEDs for better night recording
- Google Maps
- Pins locations and visibly traces routes
In Vehicle Camera: Standard Features
- Dual Camera – Front 120 degree and inside 175 degree wide angle views at same time while you driving the car.
- Built-in GPS – The World’s Only In Vehicle Camera With Built-In GPS Location Logger -Complete Surveillance Records That Import Into Google Earth. Records videos, time and GPS location of all driving events to SD card and watch on Google map
- Non stop recording – The In vehicle Camera provides recording capabilities of events inside and outside of the vehicle while in motion. This device tracks the speed in MPH or KM as well as an integrated video resolution of MAX.50 fps (channel/30 fps), – Resolution [ 1280 x 720p / 30fps ].
- Save event archiving – The In Vehicle Camera automatically records when an accident occurs. (Default settings: 20 seconds of total record time before and after event occurs). In the event of an emergency, pushing the emergency button will record the event immediately. During sudden Impact, acceleration or braking, the device will begin recording immediately.
- Analyze live feed – inside audio, speed and location via GPS system of the vehicle.
- Night Vision: Infrared Laser Light Emitting Diode is used for recording inside the car at night.
- Display window – 1 channel play (channel can be switched), 2channel play (channel can be switched), 2 Channels simultaneously (PIP function), Enlarge the screen mode When double clicking on the image, the view will become full screen (1024 x 768 resolution is the recommended)
- Play modes – Distinguished by each category such as normal, emergency, and impact or over speed. The files are displayed in order by year/month/day/time/minute/second/ event
- Easy camera setting – Setup recording frames per second for each camera.
- Emergency button – Protected without being overwritten with other images.
- SD memory card – Saved data stored on a SD memory card.
- Video and Audio record
- Play Video and Audio – Play, stop, fast forward, fast review and other function.
- Online Google map link – The driving course can be check on the map with driving sensor’s information.
- Record AVI file – Video images are decoded with AVI file that you can convert to other movie files.
In Vehicle Camera – Spec Sheet: