Hours of Service Tracking Log System
Hours of Service System with Fleet Tracking Capabilities
Safety Track’s Hours of Service System blends the latest in fleet tracking with a completely integrated Hours of Service compliance log.
Using a variety of Mobile data Terminals such as the Micronet 960, Safety Track has made data entry very easy and user-friendly. This powerful HOS Tracking System will help cut labor costs by reducing the time needed to fill out paper logs.
Hours of Service Log System: Ensure DOT Compliance
Safety Track’s HOS Electronic Driver Log System enables long haul drivers, required by law to complete logs for drive time, to complete their log entries quickly and easily with only a few keystrokes using a mobile data device in the vehicle. Status changes and the addresses needed for accurate log completion are stored in the terminal and are also sent to Safety Track’s server for display on the web. The system eliminates the need for paper log books and makes the manual administration and documentation of these records a thing of the past. Eliminate the guesswork of gauging driver DOT compliance.
Safety Track’s HOS Electronic Driver Log System offers:
- Real-Time, web-based data
- Reduced driver time spent filling out logs
- Sharp reductions in man hours spent processing, archiving and retrieving saved log data.
- Higher levels of compliance result in less DOT fines
- Track trucks and use reports, alerts and maintenance planning to improve fleet management systems
- Increased productivity and profitability
- Re-route or change vehicle route when new jobs are created
- View traffic in order to gauge accurate estimated arrival time for each job
FMCSA Hours of Service (HOS) Regulations
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), which upholds and enforces commercial transit laws, has revised the rules regarding Hours of Service (HOS).
A compliance date has been set for either February 27th, 2012 or by July 1, 2013 depending on which of the new regulations is being examined.
Integrated Fleet Tracking Solutions
Our unique Hours of Service Tracking System incorporates powerful fleet tracking resources that can help your fleet become more efficient and reduce overall costs.
Offering the full spectrum of fleet management tools including dispatch messaging/routing, engine diagnostics, real time tracking, useful reports, automated alerts, and turn by turn directions, this system can replace existing fleet tracking platforms while ensuring DOT compliance.
- Gives detailed reports revealing current fault/trouble codes
- Displays current Pass/Fail status for all vehicle inspections
- Monitors O2 sensors, Catalytic Converter and other emissions activity
- Performs engine diagnostics to detail where service is needed
- Results in longer vehicle life and a reduced carbon footprint
- Enter multiple addresses in one route
- Receive confirmation of received messages
- Schedule route dispatch for future dates
- Driver can send messages in return
- View route compliance showing Enroute, Arrival, and Departure times
- Access fuel stations and utilize other Garmin features
- Using the Garmin 465T build and send routes via Teluware with commercial directions
Hours of Service System Screen Shots
(click to enlarge)