Why Choose a GPS Tracking System?
In today’s economy, it is getting more difficult to reduce operating cost. High insurance cost and higher fuel cost can drive small businesses to their knees. Many small businesses, wanting to reduce these and other expenses, look for ways that they can have insight in what is actually going on in their business. From longer lunches, to employees driving their vehicle after hours, owning a fleet of vehicles is a large expense. Two of the highest costs in a small business may be their payroll expenses and their vehicle costs. Each of these takes a burden on the small business owner. Start reducing your fleet operating costs with a GPS Tracking System.
- ServicePlus – Low Start Up Rental Program
- Simple – Plug and Play OBDII Tracker
- Complete – Best Selling Unit in America
- Advance – Full Tracking Solution with Dispatch
- Enterprise – For Larger Fleet or Logistic Companies
- HOS – Fleet Management at Its Best with Electronic Driver Logs
- S-911 Law Enforcement – Parolee Tracking
- S-911 Health Care – Elderly/Patience Tracking
- Lola Personal – Autistic Children, Elderly Parents
- Teen Tracker – Simple Tracking of Your Teens Vehicle
- Live – Real Time Tracking of Your Trailers
- Battery – Asset Tracking – 2 or 3 Pings a Day
- World – Worldwide Coverage
- ST-1500 – Your Complete Cold Trailer Tracking Solution