On Time Service
Knowing where your drivers are, if they’re on schedule, and when they’re expected to arrive at a job can enhance your service. With Safety Track, you can see at a glance where your drivers are, identify vehicles that can provide schedule coverage to meet at-risk commitments, and proactively coordinate resources to accomplish your workload. You can also ensure drivers are aware of each other’s locations and operating in compliance with critical work rules.
- Increased service responsiveness, fewer trips to resolve customer issues and meeting service level agreements with customers directly results in improvement in overall customer satisfaction and supports the ability to retain customers.
- Potentially reduce accidents in the field.
- Identify and eliminate non-compliant operations or work practice
Safety Track provides multiple tools that let you address productivity issues. With Safety Track, jobs can be dynamically assigned to adapt to schedule changes. Address information can be pushed to a personal navigation device to provide tighter navigation. Reporting tools allow you to see how long jobs take, when vehicles are idle, and which drivers can take on additional jobs or require coaching to hit their work targets.
- More work can be scheduled and accomplished, driving greater revenue.
- Schedule changes can be managed to ensure customer commitments are met, providing high customer satisfaction.
- Expensive assets can be tapped to perform additional tasks in real-time, which keeps them from sitting idle.
You can’t control the price at the pump, but you can use fuel more efficiently. Safety Track’s solution lets you monitor vehicle operations and identify behaviors that waste fuel. Vehicle usage reports illustrate vehicle idle times, a valuable factor in fuel efficiency, while vehicle alerts can tell you if speeding is robbing you of mileage.
- Reduce engine idle to save fuel.
- Increase fuel efficiency by decreasing speeding frequency.
- Decrease miles driven with better routing and less fuel.
Safety Track provides more than real-time vehicle locations and statuses. It also provides a wide range of configurable usage, landmark and Geo-Fences alerts that let you know if the vehicle is being operated in an unsafe manner, or being used outside expected operation areas or after business hours. Advanced reporting adds the ability to review vehicle operations to help identify and correct behaviors that decrease safety or violate business rules
- Identifying and recording driver activity provides the foundation for correcting and eliminating unwanted behavior, making your entire operation safer.
- Limiting off-hour or unauthorized vehicle use saves operational costs such as fuel, reduces wear and tear on the vehicle, and protects your organization from potential liabilities stemming from such use.
- Make sure your drivers arrive to work on time.
- Keep your customers happy by having your drivers arrive to their first job on time.
Safety Track is geared to help you maximize fleet utilization. Vehicle location reporting and operational data and alerts can show you where your vehicles are, where they’re going and if they’re being used properly. Alerts can warn of both unsafe operation, such as speeding or sudden stops, and unexpected events, such as prolonged stops, out-of-area travel and after hours usage. In addition, stolen assets may be more quickly located and recovered.
- Vehicles can be operated with greater efficiency, resulting in both lower daily costs to operate and longer vehicle life.
- Under-utilized vehicles can be identified and repurposed.
- Behaviors that can decrease performance or waste money can be curbed.