Connected Car/Verizon Network
The Safety Track Connected Car Platform is a technology platform that transforms any vehicle into a fully connected car. Its ultimate purpose is to enable drivers to be smarter, safer, greener and more productive on the road. Our Connected Car Platform turns driving downtime into a more rewarding and valued set of experiences – while ensuring safety remains at the core at all times
Our Connected Car System delivers the ultimate connected car driving experience. Safety Track Connected Car enables drivers and passengers to remain connected to the outside world through automotive Machine-to-Machine (M2M) technologies that enable the internet be delivered directly to the driver while in the car. All this while also providing a full GPS Tracking Suite that monitors driver position, speed, heading, driving behavior, etc. By utilizing the latest in in-vehicle GPS and WAN technology, Safety Track optimizes the delivery of these connected services to drivers and passengers leveraging the use of in-car smartphones, laptops, and tablets in a manner that is safer for information consumption and communication.
Try a live demo today!
Safety Track offers a live demo of the Connected Car System with real vehicles to anyone that is interested.
Click the button below to login online and demo the Complete System.
Complete Connected Car System Features
- Real-Time Web-Based Data
- In-Vehicle WiFi Connectivity for Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, etc.
- Full Reporting Capabilities
- Customizable SMS (Text) Alerts Automatically Sent to Phone
- Integrated Google Maps
- Several Alerts (Maintenance, Speeding, Geo-Fence, Idling, etc.)
- Complete 180 Day Vehicle History
- Mobile Ready GPS Platform
Safety Track’s Complete system gives real-time visibility and allows fleet owners to:
- Reduce Operating Expenses
- Enable Employees Internet/Intranet Access from their Fleet Vehicle
- Give Passengers the Comfort of Internet Access from a Cab, Bus, etc.
- Detect and Eliminate Waste and Fraud
- Improve Worker Performance and Compliance
- Track Start/Stop Times Through Visibility Into Driver Routes and Time Stamps for Entering or Exiting a Job Site
It also provides valuable information to help identify and correct driver behaviors that infiltrate your business and impact your bottom line, including:
- Excessive Idling
- Route and Schedule Compliance
- Travel Outside Authorized Areas
- Unauthorized Use of Company Vehicles
- Fuel Theft
- Increase Accuracies and Efficiencies
- Ensure Accurate Time Reporting for Billing and Payroll, and On-Time Scheduled Vehicle Maintenance