Benefits by Company Size
Whether your fleet is big or small, the benefits of Fleet Management can be huge. From basic GPS Fleet Tracking, in-cab navigation, communication and integration with back office systems. Whatever your needs, we’ve got you covered.
Small to Medium Businesses
Sometimes, small/medium businesses just need to know where their drivers are – and where they should be. Other times, they’re looking for tools to reduce costs, like fuel usage or increase productivity, like getting more jobs completed in a day’s time. If you think your fleet is too small for Fleet Management think again. The ROI of Fleet Management can be big for even the smallest of fleets.
Small to Medium Businesses
Fleet Tracking that’s powerful enough for the nation’s largest fleets, flexible enough for yours.
The challenges facing a fleet at a small or medium business are no different than those at Fortune 100 companies. Whether you have five vehicles or 5,000, you still need to eliminate unauthorized vehicle usage, reduce fuel usage, meet your service delivery commitments, reduce safety incidents, and know where your drivers are at any given moment.
In fact, the challenges facing a small or medium sized business can often be greater than those at a larger one. With fewer resources, the Fleet Manager at a smaller business is often the owner of the company, who, when he’s not paying bills or invoicing customers, is out on the road himself.
In this type of operating environment, it is critical to maximize the return on every dollar spent. That’s why our Fleet Tracking Solution is designed to quickly increase productivity and reduce operating expenses. Regardless of your needs, Safety Track has the right solution to put you in the driver’s seat of your business.
- Real-time visibility of vehicle locations for managing your operations.
- Improved productivity and reduced operating expenses with reports, alerts and KPIs that highlight trouble areas allowing you to take immediate action.
- Maintenance schedules and reminders generated off of actual use (mileage, engine hours and calendar days) reduce unscheduled maintenance and maximize vehicle life.
- In-vehicle navigation and messaging platform routes drivers directly to their next job and improves driver productivity.
With hundreds of vehicles on the road every day, you need one platform for measuring fleet performance across your entire operation. Whether it’s more visibility into the whereabouts of your drivers, or better communication between field and office workers, the savings large companies can realize from fleet management is substantial. Plus, with the added benefit of GPS integration with schedule compliance applications, a centralized view makes dispatching and managing drivers as easy as 1-2-3.
GPS Fleet Tracking that makes “cents” out of those those dots on a map.
The size of the operations is often a challenge for larger companies operating a fleet. With hundreds of drivers on the road every day, it’s impossible to know how your fleet vehicles are being operated. Beyond that, it’s nearly impossible to align your entire organization so that each division or region is measuring and reporting on the same metrics.
Safety Track offers a comprehensive suite of functionality designed to specifically alleviate issues faced by larger fleets.
- Ability to measure and monitor enterprise goals across a standard platform.
- Top down view of a fleet using analytics and advanced reporting tools allows you to identify areas for improvement across the entire organization or within specific divisions.
- Integration enables the real-time exchange of location-based data with your current applications providing dispatchers and managers a 360-degree view of customer accounts.
- Infrastructure and tools specifically designed for enterprise fleets, including an expandable vehicle hierarchy, a suite of integration tools, and a robust and scalable data infrastructure.